Cheaper by the Dozen Play
Ages 15 to Adult- Thursday 11/13- 5pm-9pm
Ages 7-14 -Saturday 11/15- 9am-5pm
The following roles are available:
Note-These are the ages the characters portray not necessarily the age of the actual actor. Actor’s age can vary.
- Mr. Gilbreth (Dad): Late 40's to mid 50's.
- Mrs. Gilbreth (Mother): Late 40's to mid 50's.
- Anne: the oldest, about 17.
- Ernestine: about 15.
- Martha: about 14.
- Frank: about 16
- Bill, Lillian, Fred, Dan, Jackie: The younger children (ages variable from 13 - 7).
- Mrs. Fitzgerald: The housekeeper - (age 50 – 70).
- Dr. Burton: The family doctor (age 40 – 60).
- Joe Scales: Anne’s age (about 17)
- Miss Brill: A teacher who has no love for the children and they have none for her (age 35 – 50).
- Larry: Anne’s age (about 17) Anne’s “special friend”.
Please Call to Schedule an Audition Time at 770-445-5180
Please be prepared with a 1-2 minute monologue / comedic or dramatic. For all auditions, please be prepared to stay a couple of hours as you may be asked to read sides and read with other actors. Please bring a resume and headshot if you have them. If you do not have a headshot, bring a black and white photograph of you, taken from the neck up, size 4"x 6" or larger. Break a Leg!!
The performances of Cheaper by the Dozen will be 2/27/15, 2/28/15, 3/1/15, 3/6/15, 3/7/15 and 3/8/15. Rehearsals will run 2-3 week night evenings and some Saturday mornings. We do not hold rehearsal over school holidays.